Method of Application
Butacom-B12 Injectable Solution is a clear, pink colored, particle-free and sterile solution for injection and is a Veterinary Vitamin-Mineral.
PLACE OF USE / INDICATIONS
Butacom-B12 Solution for Injection; It is used in the prevention and treatment of acute and chronic metabolic disorders caused by phosphorus and vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) deficiency in cattle, horses, sheep, goats, cats and dogs.
• In the treatment of paresis and tetany caused by phosphor and vitamin B12 deficiency and metabolic disorders such as hypophosphatemia and hypocalcemia in dairy cows (together with calcium and magnesium preparations),
• In all kinds of food-related indigestion, ketosis and digestive system infections such as chronic indigestion (digestion disorders) or anterior stomach fullness, malnutrition, decreased milk yield, rumen acidosis and alkalosis,
• Supporting the general condition in cases of phosphorus and related calcium deficiency, skeletal system development retardation of newborns, foreign substance eating habits (pica), osteomalacia and rickets, nervous system disorders, bone metabolism disorders and convalescence (with vitamin D preparations),
• Fertility disorders (food-related and infertility caused by lack or absence of active substance),
• In cases of parasitic and secondary anemia (as a support),
• In the treatment of calcium in the lumbago of horses (in addition),
• It is used to increase the resistance of the organism in cases of general weakness (anorexia, extreme fatigue, weakness, weakness) and to stimulate development, especially in puppies.
USAGE AND DOSAGE
Butacom-B12 Injectable Solution, unless recommended otherwise by the veterinarian; 2.2 – 4.4 mg/kg bw/day butafosfan and 1 – 2 μg/day via intramuscular (im), intravenous (iv) and subcutaneous (sc) routes to cattle, horses, sheep, goats, dogs and cats. kg body weight/day vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) is administered at a pharmacological dose. The practical dose table is as follows:
|Target Animal Type||Live Weight||Butacom-B12 Inj. Sol. Dose||Usage Way|
|Horse- Cattle||450 kg||10 – 20 ml/day||Intramuscular (i.m)
|Calf – Foal||180 kg||4 – 8 ml/day||Intramuscular (i.m)
|Sheep-Goat||45 kg||1-2 ml/day||Intramuscular (i.m)
|Dog-Cat||9 kg||0,2 – 0,4 ml/day||Intramuscular (i.m)