Method of Application
TEXAL LA 20%; It is a solution for injection with a color ranging from pale yellow to amber.
AREA OF USE / INDICATIONS
TEXAL LA 20% Solution for Injection is a broad antibacterial range and is suitable for oxytetracycline in cattle, sheep and goats.
It is used in the treatment of the following diseases caused by sensitive microorganisms.
• Respiratory system infections
• Digestive system infections
• Urogenital system infections
• Foot infections
• Septic wounds, pre- and post-operative wounds
• Infectious keratoconjunctivitis
• Secondary bacterial infections due to viral infections
APPLICATION AND DOSAGE
Unless recommended otherwise by the veterinarian, the pharmacological dose is 20 mg/kg body weight and the practical dose is 1 ml TEXAL LA 20% per 10 kg body weight, administered as a single dose deep intramuscularly. If necessary, the dose is repeated after 3-4 days. More than 20 ml of product in cattle and 5 ml in sheep should not be injected into an injection site. Attention should be paid to asepsis and antisepsis when using.