VAPOR GARD is an excellent product with Spread-Adhesive feature, obtained from natural resin. It can be used by mixing with all kinds of insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, leaf fertilizers and plant growth regulators. The recommended dose is 100 lt of medicated solution or 20-40 ml per decare.
– Since VAPOR GARD is made from natural pine resin, it has an exceptionally good adhesion. Its adhesion feature also prevents the pesticide from being washed away by rain and irrigation systems, and prevents the negative effects of wind.
– VAPOR GARD can be used safely with biological-based control drugs such as Bacillus thuringiensis (REBOUND BIOINSECTICIDE WP) due to its completely natural and non-toxic nature. It increases their effects, does not have a lens effect like other spreader-adhesives obtained from petroleum derivatives.
– VAPOR GARD is a water-miscible concentrate developed to control water loss in plants through transpiration and to keep leaves healthy. In applications to reduce water loss, only VAPOR GARD should be included in the mixture and no other substance should be added. This application should be done by spraying the green parts to cover the plant surface or by dipping the green parts into the water mixture with VAPORGARD (except for the roots).
– VAPOR GARD delays normal moisture loss without inhibiting plant growth or normal respiration. It dries on plants, forming a clear, glossy cover layer. It beautifies the plants by polishing the leaf surface.
– VAPOR GARD does not form foam, does not freeze and does not clog the spray nozzles.
Method of Application
Vineyard: In order to improve the grain size, color and taste of grapes, increase the sugar content, prevent skin cracking and drying, and extend the storage period, 0.5 – 1 per 100 liters of water before the grains reach their full size (approximately 4-6 weeks before the grains touch each other). lt VAPOR GARD is mixed and used alone.
Pome Fruits: (Apple, Pear, Quince, etc.) 4-6 weeks after harvest to obtain larger fruit, to reduce pre-harvest fall, sunburn, cracking, skin spots, to improve fruit color and to keep its juice in cold storage for a longer period of time. It is first used alone by mixing 0.5 – 1 lt of VAPOR GARD with 100 liters of water.
Stone Seeds: (Peach, Apricot, Plum etc.) In order to improve the color and taste of the fruit, increase the sugar content and size, provide earliness in harvest and extend the storage period, 0.5 – 1 lt of VAPOR GARD is mixed with 100 liters of water 2-3 weeks before the harvest. used by itself.
Cherry Sour Cherry: It is used alone by mixing 0.5 – 1 liter of VAPOR GARD in 100 liters of water 4-6 weeks before harvest to increase grain size and sugar rate, reduce fruit drop and ensure longer storage. It also prevents fruit cracking.
Citrus: It is used alone by mixing 0.5 – 1 liter of VAPOR GARD in 100 liters of water 4-6 weeks before harvesting in order to increase the size of the fruit, to prevent water loss, to extend the storage period for 1 month or more, to prevent cracking and drying of the peel.
Tuberous Plants: (Potato, Sugarbeet): It is used by mixing 0.5 – 1 liter of VAPOR GARD in 100 liters of water in order to increase the yield by forming larger tubers. In potatoes, the application is made 2 weeks after full bloom, and in beet, when leafing is above 60%.
Vegetables and Orchards: (Tomato, Pepper, Zucchini, Bean, Melon-Watermelon etc.) is used by mixing 0.5 – 1 lt of VAPOR GARD per decare into at least 100 liters of water per decare to improve color, increase size and accelerate ripening. If it is thought to be applied once, it should be done while the fruit is still small. Repeating the application ensures even better results. (For example: reddening of tomato, sweetening of melon)
If more than one application is to be made, the dose is divided by the number of applications (2 or 3) and administered at intervals of 3-4 weeks.
Other Plants: For the prevention of surprise and shock during planting: Flowers, Grass, Vegetable and Tobacco seedlings: The mixture prepared at the rate of 0.5 – 1 liter of VAPOR GARD per 100 liters of water, is sprayed on the leaves or the green parts of these plants in the ratio specified above before planting or transplanting. immersed in the mixture. The solution should be stirred frequently to prevent the VAPOR GARD from sinking to the bottom.
In All Plants VAPOR GARD prevents water loss, thus reducing the drying effect of cold air on the plant to some extent. For this reason, in cases where frost is expected, 0.5 – 1 lt of VAPOR GARD mixture per 100 liters of water is sprayed on the leaves to make a good coating.
In forestry In order to prevent water loss of newly planted or transplanted tree saplings, the green parts of the seedlings are 100 lt. It is dipped into 0.5 – 1 lt of VAPOR GARD mixture in water or this mixture is sprayed on the green parts.